Smile like you mean it

I went to the dentist today just for a check up aand a regular scale and polish.  I got my brace of last week after a year, and the results were definitely not what I expected. My teeth have massively discolored since I had my brace on, I don't know how, because I brushed them so well,  i even used the interdent brushes! I also found out that I have this 'florousis' condition on my teeth, which means when I was growing up I had a high intake of flouride (milk) which made them discolour in patches. I should be grateful that my teeth are straight, but i just can't help feeling disappointed. So yeah, I asked my dentist if I can get them whitened, but he said my teeth aren't mature enough, and I will have to wait till I'm eighteen. I could have literally cried! I even suggested getting a DIY kit for at home, but he says they're overpriced and unreliable! My dreams of a perfect smile have officially been shattered! :(
I know that picture is most probably edited, but I would do anything for a smile like that! Has anybody got any tips on how to get a brighter smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment