First time for everything

Okay, so ive officially entered the blogging world. It's not as hard as expected, seeing as I am in no way creative. I was dubious about blogging, as I don't have an overly interesting life, but my friends Roza and Sajaeda are literally obsessed with blogging, which  was kinda my inspiration to start. So anyway, my name's Katie- not a very adventurous name, my parent's aren't creative either haha! I'm obsessed with anything floral, Cath Kidston is a favourite shop of mine, everything in her shops is gorgeous! I'm in year 10 at school so GCSE's are fast approaching, and there's still so much work to do!I don't really have anything else to write about, and this is most proabably becoming boring now, so ima wrap it up. I'll update soon :)
Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment