You've got the cringe factor!

Earlier I watched Justin Bieber's first music video 'one time' It's so weird how quick he's changed and grown up. I used to be literally obsessed with him, it's so cringey to think of it now, I thought he was so hot and sexy but he was nothing but cheesy! His music isn't bad, and I certainly wouldn't turn him down, but there's other artists in this world that deserve the same credit. The hate towards him is pretty shallow though, I can't see why they just can't let him be happy, after all who are people to judge when they don't even know him? Hate is a very strong word, so it's a bit over the top with everyone hating him just because they're jealous! 

P.S sorry for the lack of blogs, like every other person I am  swamped with school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment