Time for Tea

It's pretty obvious that I have a slight obsession with teapots, I don't even know how it started, but I just love them! They're so cute and dainty, a must have home accessory!

 I have two favourite pieces of jewellery, which I love wearing together, and can go with any outfit!

                                                Necklace- Accesorize 
                                                  Bracelet- Topshop









Both of these items were brought in the summer sale's, even though the necklace was brought two sumer's ago, it still is in good quality! Accesorize is another favourite shop of mine, although a little more pricey than other shops, their quality is great! All the item's I have bought have never had an faults, and are so unique! 


I had my haircut earlier, it's a little shorter than i'd like, but if the split ends are gone so beit! I love the feeling of having your haircut, all silky and soft. I may post a photo later, if my hair still looks decent. 


Anyway, loads of work to do,and have  to get ready for the school swimming gala tomorrow. -.- 
Toodle pip.


















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment